Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. Your customers are already interacting with brands through social media, and if you’re not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, you’re missing out! Great marketing on social media can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales.
If your brand strategy includes social media marketing, then you might want to help customers engage with your business on social media. Posting on social media can be a good way to promote your online store and connect with customers. You can create social media accounts for your business to help build your brand, improve your SEO, and increase traffic to your store.
Add Social Media Icons on your Shopify Store
1. What you need to do first is to access the Shopify Admin. Log in to your Shopify account at http://www.shopify.com.
2. Click the Online Store Sales Channel on the left side to access your store’s theme.
3. Click the Customize button on the Live Theme to make changes to your theme.
4. On the left side, click the Theme Settings tab beside Sections and select Social Media.
5. Choose the image for your thumbnail. This picture is always shown once somebody will be sharing your link on any social media site.
6. Check or Uncheck the social sharing options that are available on your website.
7. Social Accounts is where you will be indicating the links for your social media. Just copy and paste all of your social media links in the designated field. For this example, we will just use the default Shopify link but in reality, you need to acquire it by logging in or creating an account for your website on each of the social media platform listed.
8. Once you are all set, click the Save button located at the top right of the page.
You should see a “Changes Saved” prompt if it’s successful and the changes have been applied. So to check on the social media icons that you have added, on the theme editor, scroll down to the bottom and you should see all of the social media platforms that were added. Each icon will open up the link that you have set up earlier.
So that is how you add Social Media Icons on your Shopify Store.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
Do You Want To Expand Your E-commerce Business?
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.