How to Add Someone Else's Page on Facebook Business Manager
Whether you oversee one or many Facebook pages, Facebook Business Manager puts everything you need in one central place. Facebook Business Manager keeps everything organized and secure. If you manage more than one Facebook page, ad account or other assets for yourself or your clients, there’s a lot of back and forth to get from one asset to the next. More importantly, it’s difficult to oversee everything you and others are able to access.
With this tutorial, we’ll go through the basics in creating your first Facebook Business Manager Account, to adding a client page.
Add someone else's Page to your
1. The first thing that you need to do is to go to business.facebook.com.
2. Click the Create Account button on the top-right.
3. Fill in the fields. Name your business or type in your account name. Your name should appear in there if you’re already signed in. Indicate your business email and click the Next button.
4. Next is the Business Details. Just fill in the fields with your address (I’ll just blur this out) then indicate your Business Use and click the Submit button below.
You should see a confirmation message that your Facebook Business Manager account is created. You can confirm the email address later.
The first thing that we need to do is to add a client page. This next step needs to be done by your client. So I have created a dummy page. What your client needs to do is to give you an administrator role on his page.
1. He just needs to go to his page and click the settings on the top-right.
2. Click the Page Roles section on the left.
3. He needs to type in your email address on the field and he needs to select Admin on the Roles. Once done, click the Add button. He may need to reenter his password to continue.
On your end, you should receive a notification that you are being invited to become an admin of the page. Just click the notification and accept the invitation.
Going back to your Facebook Business Manager, you can now add your client’s page.
5. Click the Add Page button and select the Request Access to someone else’s page.
6. Click the Add Page button again for the page is already existing.
7. Type in the Page Name and click the Add Page button.
You should receive a confirmation that the page was added right away because you are already the page admin. You now have successfully added your client’s page to your Facebook Business Manager account. Watch out for our next tutorial on how to set up your Facebook Ads account.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.