How to Assign SKUs to a Shipping Template on Amazon Seller Central
In the past, if you wanted one of your Amazon products to include free shipping, you had to upload an exclusive override shipping template. It took a long time and it was a huge hassle. Thankfully, Amazon is moving away from these complicated, time-consuming spreadsheets.
With the new shipping template, customizing shipping for your products is much easier. You can create templates for shipping that can be applied to multiple items. You may create a template that charges a customer $1 per pound for shipping or a template that only charges shipping for international orders, or a template that might offer global free shipping. The options are incredibly custom.
The cool thing about all of this is that you can assign a custom shipping template on each of your SKU and we will walk you through on how to do that.
Assign SKUS to a Shipping Template
1. To assign a certain SKU to a shipping template, you need to login first to your Amazon Seller Central Account. That’s sellercentral.amazon.com.
2. On the Seller Central home page, hover your mouse to the Inventory tab then select Manage Inventory on the drop-down.
3. Filter the inventory to show only the merchant fulfilled items.
4. You can select multiple SKUs and click the Action Drop-down on top then select Change Shipping Template. If you want to select just one SKU then you can also click the Drop-down menu on the right in line with the item and select Change Shipping Template.
5. Just below the Manage Inventory, click the Change Shipping Template drop-down, then select the shipping template that you wish to assign this SKU.
6. There will be a prompt. Just click the Yes, Continue button to proceed and save the changes.
You will then receive a green callout that the changes will be reflected in 15 minutes. Just refresh the page and eventually, you should see that the shipping template will be updated.
So that is how you Assign SKUs to a Shipping Template on Amazon Seller Central.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
Do You Want To Expand Your E-commerce Business?
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://sellerschoice.agency/blog/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.