How to Connect your Product Catalog on Shopify to Facebook
Social Media is being used as a platform to promote brand awareness. We all know that there is a market on Facebook. In fact, Facebook already had created its own marketplace where you can sell your own products. It’s a good thing that Facebook checkout is no longer available. When customers purchase products from a Facebook Shop, they’ll use Shopify’s checkout.
With this method, we can link both Shopify and Facebook and sync your Product Catalog. But before you do that, you must have created a Facebook page for your store since Shopify will post an item on your Facebook page and not on your personal profile. We have a small tutorial on creating a Facebook Page, you can check it out in the description.
Connect your Product Catalog on Shopify to Facebook
1. What you need to do first is to access the Shopify Admin. Login to your Shopify account at http://www.shopify.com.
2. Once you’re in, click the Plus “+” button in line with the sales channel on the left.
3. On the Add Sales Channel window, click the Plus “+” button of Facebook. It will then create a new sales channel on the Left side.
3. Once the Facebook sales channel is created, what you need to do is to connect your page to your Shopify. Click the Connect Account Button.
4. It will open a pop-up window, what you need to do is to Log into your account. If you are already logged in, then you will be asked to continue to your account.
5. Choose the page of your Online Store and click the Next button.
Then click the Done button again n the next page.
It will then give you a confirmation page that you have connected your Shopify store to Facebook.
6. Back on Shopify, select the Facebook page on the drop-down and select the Connect Page button.
7. Read and agree to the Facebook Terms & Conditions.
Facebook is going to review your store and it will take up to 24hrs. Your products won’t appear on Facebook until your shop is approved.
When it is approved, you will then see all of your products on the Shop section of your Facebook Page.
And that ladies and gents are the steps in connecting your product catalog from Shopify to Facebook.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
Do You Want To Expand Your E-commerce Business?
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.