Amazon’s Enhanced Brand Content or known as the A+ Content offers merchants a valuable competitive advantage over other sellers. Amazon introduced A+ content to give private label brands a powerful option for boosting conversions. The A+ Amazon Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) tool allows sellers to add images, line breaks, formatted text, and other types of content to their product descriptions.
If you want to succeed as an Amazon seller, you need to take every competitive edge you can get. This is why A+ content is such a big deal. It gives Amazon sellers an unprecedented opportunity to differentiate their products from similar versions sold by competitors. Please be advised that this is only available for brand owners. Just register your brand on Amazon’s Brand Registry to gain access to the A+ Enhanced Brand Content.
Now let’s walk you through in creating your first A+ Enhanced Brand Content.
Create an A+ Content
1. You start by logging in to your account at sellercentral.amazon.com. Fill in your email address and password and click Sign In.
2. Hover your mouse to the Advertising tab on top and select A+ Content Manager on the drop-down.
3. You can create an A+ content right away on a certain product by clicking the Create A+ button on the recommended products. But the traditional way is to Click the Start Creating A+ Content button located on the upper right of the page.
4. Add the content name and select the language. Content name is for internal use so just make sure to label them in a way that you can easily remember the content.
5. Add your Company Logo. Just click the logo area to add the image. Please be advised that for logos, the minimum size for your photo is 600px x 180px or else they won’t accept it. Add your image keywords after adding the picture and click the Add button to confirm.
6. Add the Product Description Text. This is what the customer sees after the logo.
7. Let us add another item. Scroll down to the bottom and click the Add Module and choose the layout of your module.
8. Like adding the logo, click the image area to add the image. You can select the image or drag and drop it. Then Add the Image Keyword and click the Add button. It is up to you if you will be adding a text description for your image.
Do the same thing to your other images. Make sure that when you add the item they need to be in chronological order.
9. After adding all of the images of your module, the next thing that we need to do is to Apply the ASINs. Search for the ASIN on the search field and click the Apply Content.
10. Next is to Review and Submit the A+ Content.
11. Review your Content below and if everything is all set, then click the Submit for Approvalbutton or you can also select Save as Draft and edit this later.
The new content will be added on top of the existing content and it may take 24 – 48 hrs for it to be approved.
Once it is approved, you should see your enhanced brand content on the Product Description section of your Product Page.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.