One example of good after-sales marketing is giving your loyal customers exclusive discounts or offer.
EBay’s digital coupons allow you to provide an order discount to select buyers only. The offer won’t be visible to any general buyers on the site. Only buyers who click through a custom link for this offer or enter this custom URL in their browser will see or receive this targeted offer. A URL will be generated after you created the offer.
So let’s guide you through the steps.
Create an Exclusive Offer
1. Log in to your eBay Sellerhub account at www.ebay.com/sellerhub.
2. Once you’re in, hover your mouse to the Marketing Tab and select Promotions on the drop-down.
3. Click the Create Promotions button on the right side and select Codeless Coupon on the drop-down.
4. The first is to set your targeted offer conditions and discounts. You can choose between Minimum order or Minimum quantity.
- Select the minimum purchase amount and select a purchase discount.
- It’s up to you if you wanted to apply the discount only once per transaction.
- You can also choose a percentage discount and set the percentage off that the customer will enjoy.
- If you choose the minimum quantity, you need to select the minimum purchase quantity.
- Then choose the purchase discount amount.
- You can also choose to have your discount by percentage.
- If you wanted it to be an Item discount, then choose how many items get the discount and choose the discount percentage.
- The preview will always be updated for every selection that is made.
5. Next is to choose the qualifying items for your targeted offer. So you can restrict your inventory by rules, SKU’s or Item IDs. For this example, we’ll do it by rules.
- Click the Inclusion Rule option.
- Choose the category of your item and add it to the inclusions.
- It’s up to you if you will be setting a price range.
- Just make sure to tick the item’s condition.
- Then click the Add Inclusion Rule button.
6. The next item is to describe the items that are eligible for the targeted offer. Just enter a brief description of what is eligible for the offer.
7. Next is to schedule your targeted offer.
- Enter the offer title
- Then select the active dates of your promotion.
8. Once everything is all set, click the Submit button.
9. On the Manage Promotions page, you should see the offer that you just created below. Under the Actions column, click the drop-down of the offer that you just created and select View.
You should see your Codeless Coupon offer details. The one that you will be giving out to your customer is the Short URL. You can use this URL on any third-party shopping sites, included in marketing emails, or included as a part of your onsite marketing placements to drive traffic to this targeted offer.
So there you have it! That is how you create an exclusive offer on eBay.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.