How to Create Facebook Ads With MailChimp
Today, we're showing you How to Create Facebook Ads with MailChimp.
Mailchimp’s makes it possible for users to quickly and simply create Facebook Advertisements and retargeting campaigns all within their platform. This is a huge opportunity for small businesses who may not have the time or resources to devote to multiple marketing avenues, let alone going from website to website to monitor campaigns.
Having Mailchimp offer the ability to create Facebook Ads within their database is going to be a huge time saver for businesses. Online retail companies can store their product photos inside of MailChimp and use the same imagery in both their email newsletters as they do in Facebook Ads. Having the same imagery across multiple campaigns, like newsletters and social ads triggers the customer’s to act and is a reminder of offers, events, and promotions.
Let’s us walk you through on the steps in creating a Facebook ad using MailChimp. But before we start, you must have integrated your MailChimp to your Facebook. If you don’t know how to do it, we have a tutorial for that.
To Create Facebook ads on MailChimp:
1. You need to login to your MailChimp account first
2. Click the “Create Campaign” button
3. On the pop-up window, select “Create an Ad”
4. Name your campaign, it can be any, then, click the “Begin” button.
The ad channel is already filled out with the linked page.
6. On your audiences, you have an option to select new people or people who are similar to your existing contacts. You can also select Contact, for those people who’ve shown interest in your brand or specify a Custom Audience and use demographics and interest keywords to define your audience.
7. This next item is targeting. This can be only specified when you select New People and Custom Audience.
Select your Country on where you want to target people. If this is a local business then you can fill in the address field and they will search for people within a radius. Specify the Gender and the Age Range then the Interest. You might need to do a little more research to find the right interest and make your ads more effective.
Once you’re all set, click the “Save” button.
8. Specify your Budget.
9. Then edit your Ad Content.
Once you’ve finished in editing your content, you can view its appearance when shown on Mobile and on Desktop.
10. Once you’re all set, click the “Submit Ad” button located on the top right and on the Pop-up window, click the “Confirm Order”. Please take note that once you have confirmed your order, you won’t be able to edit your ad.
This is one of many additions we can have from MailChimp. The Atlanta-based company is recreating it’s email marketing platform to become a more valuable one-stop-shop for small businesses and agencies.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
Do You Want To Expand Your E-commerce Business?
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.