How to Create a Facebook Carousel Ad on Shopify
You are losing money every day your business is not advertising on Facebook. Most of the people who have internet access spend most of their time on Facebook. Regardless of who your customers are, they are using Facebook. And, they use it daily. A major benefit of Facebook advertising is its ability to reach your exact audience. And Facebook Advertising is the cheapest form of advertising
One of the effective ad formats is Facebook Carousel. Carousels are effective not only because they encourage prospects to interact with your ad, but because they just flat out allow you more room for products or portions of your brand story. They’re a favorite among e-commerce advertisers for precisely that reason.
With your Facebook Store integrated with Shopify, let us walk you through in creating a Facebook Carousel ad on Shopify.
Create a Facebook Carousel Ad
2. Once you’re in, click the Marketing section on the left side and click the Create Campaignbutton on the upper-right.
3. This is where you will be naming your campaign. You can also click a marketing idea on the list and click the Create button below to continue. It’s a good thing that Father’s day is coming, so let us select Father’s Day.
4. On the Campaign page, click the Create Activity button on the upper-right.
5. Select Facebook Carousel Ad on the pop-up.
6. Name the activity. You are the only one who can see this so make sure that you can remember this setup.
7. Select up to 5 products to display on your Carousel ad.
After you have selected those 5 products, you should see the images will be displayed on the right side.
8. Add a discount for your product. Click the Browse button and select the discount. If you don’t know how to create a discount code yet, we have a tutorial for that.
9. Put a check if you wanted to include the discount code on your carousel on the discount placement.
10. Add the ad text. Give a unique caption and keep it short.
11. Target specific interests. For this example, since I am selling car accessories, I need to target people who have cars or car enthusiast.
12. Select the Gender of your target audience as well as their minimum and maximum age.
13. Set the budget for your campaign as well as the start and end date. So depending on your budget, whichever comes first. If the budget depletes or you reached the end date of your campaign.
14. Review your Carousel Display on desktop and on mobile.
15. Once you’re all set, click the Publish button at the top-right to publish your campaign.
You should see a green callout confirming that the marketing activity was successfully created. Your campaign will now launch at the start date that you have set up earlier.
So there you have it. That is how you Create a Facebook Carousel Ad on Shopify.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
Do You Want To Expand Your E-commerce Business?
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.