MailChimp is not your ordinary email marketing tool. With Mailchimp, you can design beautiful landing pages in just a few minutes. Landing pages are standalone web pages that your contacts or potential contacts can “land” on when they click through from an email, ad, or other digital location. Marketers typically use landing pages to achieve specific, short-term goals. For example, you might create a landing page to promote a limited-time offer or sell a specific product.
MailChimp also has templates that are designed to catch and keep your customer’s attention and prompt action. When you create a draft landing page, you’ll select a template you want to use to design your campaign. Whether you want to grow your audience or showcase and sell a product or service, there’s a template that can help you meet your goals.
Now let’s walk you through how to create a quick one.
Create a Landing Page
1. What you need to do first is to log in to your MailChimp account. Go to http://www.mailchimp.com.
2. Once you’re in, click the Campaigns Tab on top.
3. On the Campaigns page, look for the View by Type section on the right and select Landing Page.
4. As we all see that we haven’t created one yet. Just click the Create a Landing Page button to get started.
5. Name your landing page and select the audience on where you will be adding your new contacts. then click Begin.
6. The next page is where you will be selecting a template. There are templates for accepting payments, lead generation or growing your list and promoting products. Just choose the ones that best fit your campaign.
You can always choose a themed template
or you can also start from scratch and use the basic templates to add your own content to a blank landing page layout.
For this example, we will be using a Lead Generation themed template.
7. This next page is where you can edit the contents of your Landing Page. The left side is the preview and the right side is the content and design area. When you click an item on the preview page, you can edit it on the right.
Let’s not get into details on the editing part for we will tackle it on the next tutorial.
8. Once you’re all done, just click the Save & Close button located at the bottom right.
9. The next page is where we will be adding the page title and the URL. You can always use a custom domain but that will cost you an additional $99 per year. For this example, let’s just do a MailChimp domain.
In the future tutorials, we will also walk you through on how to use your MailChimp landing pages to your Shopify or WordPress site.
10. Once all of the items have green checks, this means that we can now publish our landing page. Click the Publish button located at the top right corner of the page.
You should see a confirmation telling you that your landing page has been published.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
Do You Want To Expand Your E-commerce Business?
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.