How to Create a New Report in the Dashboard on HubSpot
Every business is different and every data has its own importance. When you first log into HubSpot, you’re presented with the marketing dashboard. This brings together many of your important marketing analytics. Here, you’ll get a quick glance at how your website is performing.
There are quite a lot of reports shown here but if you can’t find what you are looking for, you can actually add them to your dashboard. The HubSpot dashboard is very versatile. You can freely edit the reports that you wish to see or not. You can also add a report if it is not there and that is what we will be going through right now.
Create a New Report on the Dashboard
After you log in to your HubSpot account, you should be in the main dashboard. You can be in a Sales or Marketing dashboard.
1. If you can’t find the report that you are looking for, then create that report by clicking the orange Add Report button located on the upper left.
2. It will then take you to the Report Library. Click the Custom Report button on the upper right.
3. You will then be directed to the Report Builder. To start making a report, click the object type drop-down and select the type of report that you need.
4. There would be another drop-down that would show up, just click it and choose what is appropriate for your needs.
5. It is up to you if you wanted to add an additional filter to make your reports more accurate and more detailed. Just click the Add Filter link.
6. Name your report. Make sure that you name it to something that your employees can easily recognize.
7. Once you are all done reviewing the report, click the Save button on the upper right.
8. A window will pop-up and choose where you want to add this report. Click the Save button to confirm it.
You should see the report that you have created after the last report at the bottom. When you hover your mouse on the Report, you should see an Action drop-down, click it and select Remove if you want to remove that report.
So that is how you create a new report in the dashboard on HubSpot.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
Do You Want To Expand Your E-commerce Business?
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://sellerschoice.agency/blog/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.