How to Create a Support Ticket on Amazon Seller Central
We all know that Amazon is not perfect and they still have a lot of room to improve. There are times on where you can’t solve your issue on your own and you need Amazon’s help. It’s a good thing that Amazon made its support easier to access.
With Amazon’s Help, you can search for top solutions for common issues that you may encounter. You also have an option to visit the Amazon Seller Forums to ask questions or find answers from their community of sellers. You can also contact them right away by creating a support ticket.
Now let’s walk you through on how to do it.
Create a Support Ticket
1. You start by logging in to your account at sellercentral.amazon.com. Fill in your email address and password and click Sign In.
2. Once you’re in, click the Help link beside the Settings located on the top right of the page.
On the Help Page, you can go through the top solutions for common issues that you may encounter in Amazon.
When you scroll down to the bottom, you also have an option to visit the Seller Forums and find answers or read topics from your fellow sellers.
3. To create a support ticket, click the Get Support button.
4. Choose the topic that best suits you. The topic narrows down. Just select the appropriate one that you are experiencing.
5. Once you have selected the topic, then you need to fill in the form.
- Select the kind of issue that you are having.
- Then indicate the contact reason and describe your issue.
6. Fill in your contact method. You can only use either the Email or the Phone. You can add a Carbon Copy for this email and you can also add attachments. Just add your phone number if you want them to call you back. Check the Urgent box if it requires immediate attention.
Just add your Phone Number if you will be using the Phone and check the box if it is urgent so they can expedite your concern.
7. Click the Send button if you are using the email method or the Call me Now button if you’re using the Phone method.
Once you have submitted your Support Ticket, you can view them on the Case Log. You can go there by clicking the Case Log link on the Help Page.
This is where you should see all of the support tickets that you have submitted. Just click the View or Respond button on the right to view the corresponding case.
You can then either reply to this case or close this case if this is resolved. As you can see, they gave me a respond 30 mins after I sent my support ticket. That is pretty fast for email support.
So that should cover everything in creating a support ticket on Amazon Seller Central.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.