Volume pricing is a great way to target an audience and encourage consumers to spend. This is one of a good way to encourage shoppers to buy larger quantities of a product by applying discounts based on the quantity ordered. These discounts may be “tiered” so that they increase as the order amount is raised.
This marketing strategy is very useful because it can attract a wider audience of consumers in that customers can pick products according to what they can afford. This can help boost sales by encouraging the purchase of multiple products, helping with the management of inventory control processes.
Now let’s walk you through on how to do it.
Create a Volume Pricing Promotion
1. Log in to your eBay Sellerhub account at www.ebay.com/sellerhub.
2. Once you’re in, hover your mouse to the Marketing Tab and select Promotions on the drop-down.
3. Click the Create Promotions button on the right side and select Volume Pricing on the drop-down.
4. So, the first thing that you need to do is to name your offer.
5. Indicate the pricing tiers.
- Choose the discount from the smallest tier to the highest.
- This means that if your customer purchases more, they will save more.
- With this, you are encouraging your customers to buy more.
6. After you have indicated the discount for your pricing tiers, the next thing to do is to add the items eligible for this offer.
- Click the Add Inventory link
- Choose if you wanted to just select the items or create a rule. Selecting items is pretty basic so let’s create a rule.
- Choose a category. It can be an eBay category or your store category.
- Add a price range if you wanted it to be more exclusive.
- So the items that are listed below are the ones that met the qualifications
- Once you’re set, click the Save and Review button.
- You can add as many rules as you want to make it more exclusive.
- It is up to you if you wanted to just apply the discount to a single item only.
7. Lastly is to select the active dates for your promotion.
8. Once everything is all set, click the Launch button.
If you wanted your promotion to start immediately, it may take 2 hours for it to appear on eBay. Now that you have started your volume pricing promotion on eBay, you are encouraging your customers to buy wholesale.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.