How to Delete an Existing Shipping Template on Amazon Seller Central
Amazon has a lot of shipping options that you can offer to your customers. As a seller, this is really one of the best ways for us to provide a good customer service to our customers. You can easily fully customize the shipping settings to your liking and you can also easily choose the places on where you want to include.
Shipping settings are the delivery options you provide to customers for your seller-fulfilled items. This is the new method provided by Amazon for setting shipping rates in Seller Central. Shipping Templates determine what you charge for standard shipping, where you will ship to and what you charge for it, what shipping options you will offer and for how much and what your handling time is.
If the shipping template that you have is messed up, then let us walk you through on how to delete one. You can always start a new one.
Delete an Existing Shipping Template
1. To create a new shipping template, you need to login to your Amazon Seller Central Account. That’s sellercentral.amazon.com.
2. Once you’re in the Seller Central home page, hover your mouse to Settings located on the top-right then select Shipping Settings on the drop-down.
3. On the Shipping Settings Page, select the shipping template that you wish to edit.
4. After you have selected the Shipping Template. Make sure to double check the template because you can’t recover this once it has been deleted.
5. Click the Drop-down menu located on the right side inside the Shipping Template then select Delete.
6. A warning pop-up window will appear, just click the OK button to confirm.
The deleted shipping template should be removed on the list right away. Now it is up to you if you will create a new shipping template to replace the one that you have deleted. The SKU’s assigned with the deleted shipping template will be released as well. You can also reassign them.
So there you have it, that is how you delete an existing shipping template on Amazon Seller Central.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
Do You Want To Expand Your E-commerce Business?
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://sellerschoice.agency/blog/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.