Managing an Online Store is not an easy job. That is why when a platform supports bulk or multiple product management, this tends to be a gem worth keeping. What is cool about editing products in bulk on Shopify is that it is very user-friendly.
The recommended web browsers for editing products in bulk on Shopify are Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. This is because the bulk editing works by adding parameters to URLs which is limited if you will be using Internet Explorer.
With the bulk editor, which is similar to a spreadsheet, you can edit multiple products and their variants at once from your Shopify admin. You can also use the bulk editor to edit collections, customers, inventory, and online store blog posts and pages.
Edit Products in Bulk
1. What you need to do first is to access the Shopify Admin. Login to your Shopify account at http://www.shopify.com.
2. Once you’re in, click the Products Section on the left to view all your products.
3. On the Products Page, you can select the products that you want to edit by checking the checkbox on the left.
You also have the option to select all of your products by clicking the first checkbox.
4. Once you have selected the product that you wish to edit, click the Edit Products button on top.
5. Shopify should take you to the Bulk Editor. You should see the products that you have selected on the page. This is where you can freely make your changes to your product.
You can add another field by clicking the Add Fields drop-down and select the field that you wish to add. You can also remove a field by clicking the X on the Field List on top.
Change the details of your product. Just click the cell on the table and you should be able to edit the contents inside. It is up to you if you wanted to change the price, SKUs, dimensions, or etc.
6. Once you are done making your changes, click the Save button on top. A prompt should appear at the bottom informing you about how many products were changed.
The changes that you made should apply instantly. You can always visit your online store to verify.
So that’s it! That is how you edit products in bulk on Shopify.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
Do You Want To Expand Your E-commerce Business?
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.