How to Edit an Existing Shipping Template on Amazon Seller Central
While you’re reading this, somebody is checking out an item in Amazon.com. If you sell on Amazon and want to increase sales online, winning the buy box is pivotal. Retailers featured on Amazon’s buy box for product pages sell more products.
The simplest metric looked at by the Buy Box is the time in which the seller promises to ship the item to the customer. For certain time-critical products and categories, such as birthday cards and perishable goods, the impact of this metric on the Buy Box will be even higher, since customers often demand swift shipping on such items.
If you already have set up your shipping template and you feel that it is not helping you win the buy box, then let us walk you through on how to edit it.
Edit an Existing Shipping Template
1. To create a new shipping template, you need to login to your Amazon Seller Central Account. That’s sellercentral.amazon.com.
2. Once you’re in the Seller Central home page, hover your mouse to Settings located on the top-right then select Shipping Settings on the drop-down.
3. On the Shipping Settings Page, select the shipping template that you wish to edit.
4. After you have selected the Shipping Template, click the Edit Template button on the right side.
5. You can now edit the shipping template. You can either Change the transit time, adjust the shipping fee, or even add a new shipping Rule. You can do almost everything like the time you are creating a new shipping template.
6. Once you are done making your changes, click the Save button below to save your changes.
You should see your changes being applied immediately on the shipping template. Just review it to make sure that everything is in there.
So there you have it! That is how you Edit an Existing Shipping Template on Amazon Seller Central.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
Do You Want To Expand Your E-commerce Business?
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://sellerschoice.agency/blog/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.