How to Setup Facebook Business Manager
Let us walk you through in setting up Facebook Business Manager. Read along or watch the video, either way, we'll be able to create your own Facebook Business Manager account in no time!
Have you ever managed more than one page or business on Facebook, you know what a headache it can be? Switching between accounts and profiles was tedious, and having your personal account attached to the business page was burdensome.
Even if you only managed one business account, getting into the page, navigating the analytics and ads, and adding additional users was overly complex.
Thankfully, Facebook recognized the problem and created Business Manager. Facebook Business Manager takes a lot of the headache out of managing multiple pages and can help protect your company’s data. With the Facebook Business Manager, you can Create separate ad accounts for every client or business you serve, pay for ads with different payment methods, and organize by objective for reporting. It’s basically everything in one place.
You need to have an account on Facebook before you can create an account in Facebook Business Manager. So if you don’t have an account with Facebook yet, just create one.
To Create a Facebook Business Manager Account:
1. Access Facebook Business Manager at business.facebook.com.
2. Click the “Create Account” button located on the top right of the page.
You will be asked to sign in to your Facebook Account if you’re not signed in. After you signed in, you will be taken back to the Facebook Business Manager home page.
3. Click the “Create Account” button once more and a pop-up window will appear.
It will ask you to Create Your Business Manager Account.
4. Type in your Business name, it can be any, then, click the “Continue” Button.
Then you’re in. You already have a Facebook Business Manager account.
But then, there are few essential steps that we need to do before you’re all set. What we need to do next is to add a Page and an Ad account.
To Add A Page
1. Click the “Add A Page” Button and select what type of Page it is.
You can either Add a Page you Own, add someone’s page, or create a new page.
Please take note that you would need to get an approval from the page admin if you add someone else Page.
Since I own the page, I’ll select Add A Page You Own
2. Type in the Page Name on the field and click the “Add Page” button.
If the page was added successfully, the blue icon will turn into a green check.
The next thing that we need to do is to add an Ad account.
To Add an Ad Account
1. Click the “Add an Ad Account” button and select the type of Ad account that you have.
You can either add your own Ad account, add someone else or create a new one.
Since I don’t have one, I’ll select “Create a new Ad account“. This is just an easy setup
2. Just name you’re Add Account. It can be any name that you want.
3. Double check all the other details like the time zone and currency and click the “Create Ad Account” button.
4. If you don’t want to add another person to manage your Ad account, then you can just click the “skip” button on the Add a people window.
You will notice that there is a number on top of this window. This is your Ad account number.
5. You will then be given a prompt that you’re Ad account was successfully created.
6. Click the close button to go back to the main screen.
We will discuss more in creating an Ad Campaign on Facebook on another tutorial.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
Do You Want To Expand Your E-commerce Business?
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.