Managing a store is hard, especially if you have a lot of listings. You need to think about the orders, returns, uploading a listing, enhancing your listing and many more. This is the reason why it is essential for us to hire someone to do the job for us.
With Walmart, you can grant a user access to another user without using your own login information. By granting user access, you also have the ability to manage and restrict your employee’s access to your store. But please be advised that the invited user needs to accept the invitation first and create a new account before they can access your store.
So let’s walk you through on how to do it.
Grant another User Access
Before we start, you need to have admin access before you can grant other user access to your store.
1. Access your Walmart store at seller.walmart.com. Just enter your email address and password then click Log In.
2. Once you’re in, click Settings located on top of the page and select User Management on the drop-down.
3. So these are existing users of your Walmart Store. To add a new one, click the Add New User button.
4. On the pop-up, add the user’s First and Last Name, the Email Address, then select a role. After you filled everything up, click the Add User button.
The new user will be added on the list but won’t take effect until the user will accept the invite. If you don’t want to push through with the invite, you can Delete the user and the invitation will be retracted.
New User - Accept Invitation
The new user will receive an email regarding this invitation.
1. The new user needs to click the Create your Account link on the email.
2. They’ll be taken to the Walmart website. First, he needs to enter the password and confirm it.
3. Then they need to answer 3 security questions.
4. Once they’re set, they just need to click the Create Account button at the bottom.
The user now has access to your Walmart store. So that’s how you grant a user access to your Walmart store.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.