How to Assign Users and Change Permissions on HubSpot
There are things that we can’t do alone like the saying goes “No Man is an Island”. You can’t be an expert at everything that is why you need help from others. If that’s the case, you need to hire somebody who would do the job for you.
When you have somebody working for you, you can assign them specific permissions on HubSpot. You can limit their access for them to focus on what they are doing. If you’re the Admin, you can add a new user or edit permissions for an existing user in your HubSpot account. Users with admin access can allow or restrict access to contacts, marketing publishing tools, sales tools, and admin actions.
So let us walk you through on how to assign user and Change permission on HubSpot.
Assign Users and Permissions on HubSpot
1. What we need to do first is to log-in to your HubSpot account. That’s http://www.hubspot.com.
2. Once you’re in, click the Settings Cog located on the top right of the main dashboard.
3. On the Settings page, click the Users & Teams section on the left.
You should reach the All Users page. This is where you can see all of the users that have access to to the HubSpot account. The access column is where you can see all the access that has been granted to a certain user. By default, all users will have access to contacts. Please be advised that only an Admin access can freely grant permission to other users.
4. If you’re an Admin the Create User button is going to be available and you can start granting access to a new user. Click anybody’s name to change their user access. A window will pop-up with the user’s permissions.
5. Just browse through the tabs and change the access. Turn on the access that you wanted to grant the user and turn off those you don’t want.
6. Just click the Save button to confirm the changes.
So that’s it. That is how you Assign Users and change Permissions om HubSpot
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
Do You Want To Expand Your E-commerce Business?
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://sellerschoice.agency/blog/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.