How to Grant User Access to your Google Adwords
There are times on where we really need an expert’s help. Digital marketing is so broad that it would be hard for you to know everything. With Google Adwords, you can work with other people in your business on the same Google Ads account by granting them access.
Please be advised that the invited party needs to accept the invitation on their email before they can access the Google Adwords account. Each time you grant access to your Google Ads Account, you’ll be able to select which features the user can impact by assigning an access level.
Now let’s walk you through on granting user access to others.
Grant Access to other Users
1. The first thing that you need to do is to go to ads.google.com. Then, click the blue Start now button.
2. If you’re not signed in, then you will be asked to. Just enter your email address and your password.
3. Click Settings Cog on top of the page and select Account Access on the drop-down.
4. On the Users tab, click the Blue Plus (+) button
5. Choose the Access Level of the account that will be invited. Just read the definition of each user access.
Let me also show you a chart of the user access level.
6. Type in the email address of the other user and click Send Invitation.
The invited user will be on the pending invitation list until he hasn’t accepted the invitation yet. You can always revoke the invitation anytime.
When the invited user receives the invitation email, he just needs to Accept the Invitation and confirm his email address by typing it in then click Continue.
After the invited user had accepted the invitation, he will then appear on the Users list. You can also change the access level here anytime as well as remove the access.
So this is everything that you need to know in granting a user access to your Google Adwords account.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.