Have you thought of having more time for yourself but not sacrificing your income? Setting up a dropshipping website is one of the most effective passive income and Oberlo is one of the Key tools in fulfilling your dropshipping business.
Oberlo is an application, which allows you to easily import dropshipped products into a Shopify store and ship them directly to your customers – in only a few clicks. So when a customer places an order in your Shopify store and you receive money to your payment gateway account (PayPal for example). Then, you have to use your personal credit card to purchase an item for your customer from the supplier, to be shipped directly to your customer and this is done automatically.
As a drop-shipper, you don’t have to stock products yourself. You are just a liaison between your customers and the suppliers.
Integrate Oberlo and Shopify
1. Access your Shopify Admin. Visit http://www.shopify.com.
2. Once you’re in your Shopify Admin, select the Apps section on the left side and click theVisit Shopify App Store button located on the upper right of the Apps page.
3. Search for the Oberlo app on the search field.
4. On the results, select the Oberlo app or icon.
5. It will take you to the Oberlo App page. Just click the Add App button.
6. It will then give you a prompt that you are about to install Oberlo. Please review the details on how oberlo will access your Shopify account. Scroll down to the bottom and click the Install App button.
It will then take you to the Oberlo dashboard. This is actually the start of your dropshipping business.
When you go back to the Apps page, you should see Oberlo on the list of your installed apps.
So that’s it! That is how you integrate both Oberlo and Shopify.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.