How to Integrate Klaviyo With Your Facebook Personal Ad Account
Let us walk you through on How to Integrate Klaviyo with your Facebook Personal Ad Account with these easy steps. Read along or watch the video, either way, we'll be able to Integrate Klaviyo with your Facebook Personal Ad Account in no time!
It's amazing on how Klaviyo can pull in more data around browsing activity, shopping patterns, and overall engagement for every contact. It has deeper integrations with more impactful marketing. One example of this is integrating Klaviyo with Facebook Marketing.
With Klaviyo’s advertising integration with Facebook, you can sync lists and segments to Facebook as Custom Audiences so that you can advertise to these subscribers, as well as create Lookalike Audiences. You can also add subscribers who sign up via Facebook Lead Ad Forms to a list in Klaviyo.
Please be advised that if you are working with an agency or if you have multiple people working on your advertising account, only Facebook users with admin permissions will be able to manage lead ads and custom audiences.
Add the Facebook Advertising Integration
1. On your Klaviyo Dashboard, click the Integrations section on the Left side.
2. Select the “All Integrations” tab then, search for Facebook Advertising.
3. Select Facebook advertising then, Klaviyo will take you to the Authorization Page.
4. Click the “Authorize with Facebook Advertising” button then, it will direct you to Facebook.
Since you are logged in on Facebook, It will automatically ask you to approve Klaviyo.
5. Click the “Continue As” button then, click the “OK” button so Klaviyo can manage your ads and your pages.
Facebook will take you back to Klaviyo on where you will be selecting the Ad account.
6. Click the Drop-down then, select the Ad Account that you want to connect and click “Connect to Facebook Advertising” Button.
It will then give you a callout that the settings have been updated and there will be an additional option on where you can select a Facebook Page.
7. On the Facebook Page section, click the drop-down then, select the Facebook page that you want to connect. Click the “Update Facebook Advertising Settings” button to save the changes. Again, you can only select the page on where you are an admin.
Sync a List or Segment to a Custom Audience of your Facebook Ad Account
Now that we have Connected your Facebook Personal Ad account and your Klaviyo, let us sync existing lists and segments in Klaviyo to Facebook as advertising audiences.
1. Click the “List & Segments” section on the left side, then select the list that you want to sync.
2. Click the Settings tab. You should see Facebook Advertising on the lower right. This section is not available if you haven’t connected both accounts yet.
3. Under Facebook Advertising, click the “Choose an Audience to Sync With” link then a pop-up window will open.
4. If you have created an audience on Facebook then it will show up on the list, but if not, like in my case, I need to create a new Audience. Click “Create new Audience” and name your Audience then, click the “Sync with Audience” button.
5. If this is your first time, then you will get this red notice. This means that we need to accept the Facebook Custom Audience Terms of Service. There is a link on the notice, just copy it, open a new tab and paste it on the address field of your Browser.
6. On the Facebook Custom Audience Terms of Service, click the “Accept” button on the upper left.
7. Go back to Klaviyo and Refresh the page. Under Facebook Advertising, click the “Choose an Audience to Sync With” link again then a pop-up window will open.
8. Click “Create new Audience” and name your Audience one more time then, click the “Sync with Audience” button.
You should see that the list syncing is in progress at the bottom. After you’ve started syncing a list or segment to a given Custom Audience, you can also switch the audience at any time or delete the sync completely. It’s worth noting that because Instagram ads are managed through Facebook, you can also advertise to this audience on Instagram.
And ladies and gents are the steps on How to Integrate Klaviyo with your Facebook Personal Ad Account.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
Do You Want To Expand Your E-commerce Business?
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.