How to Integrate Your MailChimp Account With Facebook
Today, we're showing you How To Integrate Your MailChimp Account With Facebook. Create and grow your list by creating sign-up forms on your Facebook page.
When people visit your Facebook page, it is a great opportunity to capture their attention and get them to sign up for your newsletter. Luckily, MailChimp makes it easy to connect your sign up form to your Facebook page.
In order to integrate Mailchimp sign up form with your Facebook page, you first need to make sure that you have administrator access to the Facebook page. The integration is set up through your personal Facebook profile. After you set up the Facebook integration, you can add signup forms to Facebook Pages you manage, share new email campaigns to Facebook, and more.
Integrate Your MailChimp Account With Facebook:
1. Sign in to your MailChimp account
2. Click your Account Name on the Top Right and select “Account”
3. Select “Integrations” Tab on the Account page
4. Select Facebook and click the “Log In” button
MailChimp will direct you to your Facebook account. When you set up the integration, you must approve each of Facebook’s permission requests for the integration to function correctly.
5. On your Facebook, Click “Continue As” button to proceed.
6. Click the “OK” button to allow MailChimp in posting on your Timeline.
7. Then, select the “OK” button once more to allow MailChimp in managing the Pages you manage.
Facebook will redirect you to MailChimp after you have granted access to MailChimp. There will be a green callout stating that both accounts are connected.
8. You can also double check if it has been linked by clicking the “Test Connection” button. It will show a Green callout and the profile on the linked accounts.
Now that we integrate both accounts, there are a couple of things that you can do. You can Share New Email Campaigns to Facebook and create a Signup Form on Your Facebook Page.
Let me show you first on how to Share New Email Campaigns on Facebook using MailChimp:
To Share New Email Campaigns on Facebook using MailChimp:
To reach people on social media, you can share your new email marketing campaigns on Facebook by enabling the auto-post option in the Campaign Builder. You can also automatically share a link to your campaign on the personal profile or business page you manage. When we integrate your Facebook and MailChimp, anyone who clicks the link can view your campaign, even if they didn't subscribe to your list.
To Enable the Auto-Post option:
1. On your MailChimp Dashboard, click the “Create Campaign” button located on the upper right,
2. Select “Create an Email” option
3. Name your email campaign and it can be any and click the “Begin” button
4. Under “Share your campaign” Turn on the “Post To Facebook” switch
5. on the drop-down inline with the Facebook logo, select the Page on where you want to post your campaign.
6. Add a caption for your post on the next field. and Add some photos. NOTE: Do not delete the *|URL|*
For those of you who don’t know how to set up a campaign on MailChimp, we have a tutorial for that.
Along with your post, your subscribers will also receive an email.
7. To finalize your email campaign and to post on facebook, click the “Send” button.
8. On the pop-up, click the “Send Now” button to confirm
You will then get a High Fives confirmation that they will be sending the email shortly. This automatically means that it was already posted on your Facebook Page as well.
On the Campaigns Tab, this is where you will see the performance of your email campaign and your post. If you check on your Facebook Page, you can also see that the post is also there.
Aside from the Auto-post, you can also create a Signup Form on Your Facebook Page using MailChimp. MailChimp will automatically create a Tab for you on your Facebook Page.
Let me show how to create a Signup Form on Your Facebook Page through MailChimp:
To Create a Signup Form
1. On your MailChimp Dashboard, click your Account Name on the Top Right then, select “Account“ on the drop-down.
2. Select “Integrations” Tab on the Account page
3. Click Facebook and on the drop-down then, fill out the form. Select the Page on where you will be creating a sign-up tab then, select the list that you want to use. Select “Yes” on the “Use Sign Up Form Tab“ then, leave the Form Theme as Default and name your Tab Label.
4. Once everything is all set, click the “Save” button
As you can see, on my Facebook Page, a Tab was created and it is your sign-up form. All of the information in this form will be collected on your MailChimp account on the List that you have selected in creating this form.
This is definitely pretty useful if you want to grow your email list.
In the future, if you want to unlink your Facebook and your MailChimp, you can also do that by:
To Unlink MailChimp and Facebook:
1. On your MailChimp Dashboard, click your Account Name on the Top Right and select “Account“.
2. Select “Integrations” Tab on the Account page
3. Select Facebook below and on the lower part of the drop-down, click the “Disconnect” link
Then it will automatically unlink your Facebook and MailChimp. Don’t worry, just follow the steps if you want to link them again.
So that ladies and gentleman are the things that you need to know in Integrating your MailChimp account with Facebook.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
Do You Want To Expand Your E-commerce Business?
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.