How to Sync Your Privy Pop Up Campaign and MailChimp
The purpose of a popup campaign is to provide a very strong call-to-action. This action might be an announcement or sale you want to the visitor to know about, but more often than not, it's to collect email addresses. Test after test has proven that popups work extremely well.
By collecting email address of visitors, you get a second and maybe third chance to bring them back and convert them to a customer with effective email marketing campaigns. One of a good email marketing company is MailChimp. If you link both accounts, all of the emails that you have collected will be sync to a list on MailChimp.
This is going the be a 2 step process. First is we need to integrate Privy and MailChimp then, sync a pop-up campaign to a list on MailChimp.
Integrate Privy and MailChimp
1. Sign in to your Privy account
2. On the main dashboard, Click your Account Name on the Top Right, then, on the Drop-down, select Integration.
3. It will take you to the Linked Accounts section and under available integrations, select MailChimp.
4. Privy will ask you to Sign In to your account in MailChimp.
It will then take you back to the Privy website. You will see your MailChimp Account Under the Authorized accounts.
Sync A Privy Pop-up campaign to MailChimp
1. On Privy, go to your Campaigns tab then, Select the campaign that needs to be synced to MailChimp
2. Click the Automation Tab then, click the "New Rule" button.
3. Select your MailChimp account on the drop-down menu
4. Select the list that you created on MailChimp because this is where the collected data would be synced. It's up to you if you would want to require a double opt-in. Once you have everything set, click the Save button.
Then, this email campaign is going to be synced with your MailChimp account and if you have a couple of pop-up campaigns, you need to do the same process for each campaign.
So again, ladies and gents, those are the steps on How to Sync your Privy Pop-up Campaign and MailChimp.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
Do You Want To Expand Your E-commerce Business?
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.