How to Remove an FBA Inventory on Amazon Seller Central
When inventory in an Amazon fulfillment center is not in sellable condition, the status is changed to Unfulfillable and that inventory is set aside. If you do not create a removal order within 30 days of receiving a required removal notice, Amazon may dispose of the inventory described in the notice. You are responsible for any related fees.
Please be advised that Amazon reserves the right to dispose of any inventory which poses a safety risk. Amazon holds unsellable and recalled inventory for 30 days, after which it is automatically disposed of if a removal request is not submitted.
When you want to remove your inventory from an Amazon fulfillment center, you submit a removal order and we will walk you through it.
Remove an FBA Inventory on Amazon
1. To remove an FBA inventory on Amazon, you need to login to your Amazon Seller Central Account. That’s sellercentral.amazon.com.
2. On the Seller Central home page, hover your mouse to Inventory tab then select Manage FBA Inventory on the drop-down.
3. Look for the order that you wanted to remove. Once you have found your order, click the Dropdown menu inline with the item and select Create Removal Order.
You should reach the Create Removal Order wizard.
4. Select the method of removal, it is up to you if you want to send it to your address or somewhere else. You also have an option to dispose of all of the items.
5. Indicate the quantity that you want to remove. You should see the available quantity that you can remove below.
6. Once you are done, click the Continue button to proceed.
7. The next page is where you will Review and Place your order. Just review the information and once everything is final, click the Place Order button below.
The next page should give you the order summary. Removal fees are charged per item removed. Typically, removal orders are filled within 10-14 business days. However, removal order processing may take up to 30 days or more during the holiday season and peak removal periods.
So those are the steps in removing an FBA Inventory on Amazon Seller Central.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
Do You Want To Expand Your E-commerce Business?
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://sellerschoice.agency/blog/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.