We all have a product that sells well. It’s a good thing that you can create a buy button sales channel specifically for this need. You can use the Buy Button sales channel to create a landing page that contains a buy Button. You can create a Buy Button that features a single product that includes one or all of the product’s variants. When you create the Buy Button, you can choose a template and customize the button’s color, text, and appearance, as well as the action that happens when a customer clicks it.
Buy Buttons link to your Shopify checkout, so you can sell products on websites and blog posts, or create a checkout link to send to customers in email messages or on social media. No matter where you sell, you can track Buy Button orders from your Shopify admin.
Setup the Buy Button Sales Channel
1. What you need to do first is to access the Shopify Admin. Login to your Shopify account at http://www.shopify.com.
2. Once you’re in, click the Plus “+” button in line with the sales channel on the left.
3. On the Add Sales Channel window, click the Plus “+” button of Buy Button. It will then create a new sales channel on the Left side.
4. On the Buy Button sales channel, click the Create Buy Button to start creating one.
5. On the pop-up window, select the product that you will be creating a buy button.
6. The next thing that you need to do is to customize your buy button.
- Select just a specific variant for your product or all of your variant.
- Select also the template that you would wish to use. I prefer Enhanced for it shows all of the product information. This is to provide product transparency for your customers.
- Choose the action after the customer clicks the Buy Button.
- It is up to you if you still want to customize the button style and its text as well as the Font style of this landing page.
7. Check the Full-Width Preview and review this Buy Button Landing Page.
8. Once everything is final. click the Generate Code button. On the Generate Code window, click the Copy Code to Clipboard button to copy all of the code. This is the code that you will copy to the site’s HTML. Any website builder would be able to create this Buy Button Landing Page as long as you will paste this HTML code. They will be directed to your Shopify Checkout and the sale still will be counted as yours.
Since we have Shopify hosting our website, we will create the buy button landing page on Shopify.
9. Click the Online Store on the sales channel and select Blog Post on the drop-down.
10. Click the Create Blog Post button to start creating your blog.
11. Name the title of your blog post and on the Description, click the Embed button on the right side and paste the HTML code that you just copied earlier.
12. On the Visibility, select the publish date or select Visible to publish it right away. It is up to you if you want to add a featured image. I would skip it if you already have good photos of your products.
13. Click the Save button to create the blog post.
You should see a green callout indicating that the blog post is already created. Click the View button above to view the page. You can copy the link of this page to direct your customers on this page. You can either post this to any social media or send this link to your customers.
And that ladies and gents are the steps on how to Setup the Buy Button Sales Channel on Shopify.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
Do You Want To Expand Your E-commerce Business?
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.