How to Setup your Facebook Ads Account
The Facebook Business Manager is just another way to access Pages and Advertising Accounts. If you’d like to run Facebook ads, it’s not convenient for you and your team members to use your personal ad account to run the ads. With Facebook Business Manager, you can expand the availability to manage Facebook ads or pages.
Now we’re going to introduce how you can create a new or claim an existing ad account under the Facebook business manager.
Setup your Facebook Ads Account
If you haven’t added a page yet to your Facebook Business Manager, then you better check our other tutorial on how to add a page to your Facebook business manager.
1. Login to your business manager account at business.facebook.com.
2. Once you’re in, click the Add Ad Account button and select Create Ad Account.
3. Name your Ad account, indicate the time zone and your currency then click the Next button.
4. Choose who will this ad account be used for and click Next.
5. Next is to add people and set permissions. You should see all the names listed here who has access to the Facebook Business Manager. Just select the person who you wanted to be assigned to your add account then set the permissions and click the Assign button.
You now have created your first personal ad account.
When you go back to the business manager home, you should see the add account that was created.
The next add account that we will be adding is somebody else ad account.
2. Click the Business Settings on the top-right and go to the Ad accounts section.
3. Click the Add button and select Request Access to an Ad Account.
So we will be needing the account ID. In order to get the account ID, your client also needs to create his personal ad account.
He just needs to follow these steps:
- They needs to login to their Facebook account.
- Click the Create button on top and select Ads on the drop-down to create his personal Ad Account.
- They will be automatically taken to the Ads Manager.
- They just need to give you the Account Number.
4. Once you have the account number, just type it in the Account ID field, set your access and click Confirm.
You will be sending the request to your client and your client needs to accept the request. He should see it on the notification.
Once he clicks it, he will be taken to the Ads Manager. The request should be seen on the lower right side and they just need to click the Respond to Request and grant you access to their Ad Account.
After your client grants you access, you now have added them to your Facebook Business Manager Ad Account and you’re all set.
So we just covered 3 ways in creating an Ad Account. First one is thru Your Business Manager, Second is on your Personal Account and the third is Adding someone else’s Ad Account. Hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://blog.sellerschoice.digital/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.