How to Implement Video Into Your Amazon Listing Images
They say a picture paints a thousand words. Does that mean that the video can write a book? Amazon has recently launched a new feature on where you can add a video to your product listings. You can now upload one video of your product to the main image block of the product detail page. The uploaded video will also appear in the “Related video shorts” widget on the product detail page.
Though this sounds awesome, this is only available for selected sellers. This feature is only available to Professional sellers who have been approved as brand owners through the Amazon Brand Registry process, as well as emerging brand owners who are part of certain managed selling programs such as Launchpad and Amazon Exclusives.
What’s cool about this is that since the tool is in a promotional period this service is for free. So let us walk you through on how to add your first video.
Add Video Into Your Amazon Listing
Since this is still the promotional period, we can only add videos on an existing listing.
1. Log in to your Amazon Seller Central Account. That’s sellercentral.amazon.com.
2. On the Seller Central home page, hover your mouse to Advertising tab then select Enhanced Brand Content on the drop-down.
3. You should reach the Enhanced Brand Content Detail Pages. On the first search field, fill it in with the SKU that you wish to add a video then click the Get Started button.
This part here is the gatekeeper. If you are not registered on the Amazon Brand Registry, you can’t get past this for you’ll get an error.
4. Once you have the ASIN information shown, click the Add Video button.
5. Click the Upload Video button and select the video that you wish to upload. Product videos, if done correctly, help buyers make a more informed buying decision, increase conversions and ultimately increase sales.
6. Click the Add A Thumbnail button and select a picture to be the thumbnail of your video.
7. Name the title of your video and add a little description about it. If this is not appropriate for kids, then tick the “For Adult Audience Only” checkbox.
8. Once you’re done, click the Submit button below.
Your video submission will appear in the list below for approval. It may take about 24-48 hours for it to be approved. Once approved, you should see the video on the last part of the product images.
The video would appear like this:
Beautiful isn’t it? So there you have it. That is how you implement a video into your Amazon Listing images.
Want us to walk you through it? Watch the video here!
Do You Want To Expand Your E-commerce Business?
If you want to expand your e-commerce business on different platforms, check out our other E-commerce Tutorials.
Just to let you know, we have a couple of experts who have excelled in E-commerce and are willing to share their knowledge. You can out check their blogs at https://sellerschoice.agency/blog/
If you want to hear them live, just sign up for our webinar.